Black Jack® Bed Bug & Flea Fogger Clean Fresh Scent 3-pack
Black Jack® Bed Bug & Flea Fogger kills bed bugs, fleas, lice, ticks and other listed insects. Contains Nylar® insect growth regulator to control hatching fleas before they develop into the biting adult stage aind inhibits flea reinfestation up to 7 months. Also kills beetles, boxelder bugs, cockroaches, earwigs, fire ants, flea eggs, flea larvae, adult fleas, flies, flying moths, gnats, grain weevils, hornets, lice, millipedes, mosquitoes, palmetto bugs, pharaoh ants, pillbugs, silverfish, sowbugs, wasps, ticks and yellow jackets. Perfect for use in apartments, attics, basements, boats, cabins, closed porches, condominiums, garages, homes, kitchens, and pet sleeping areas. One can of this product treats up to 2,000 cubic feet of unobstructed space. Read and follow all label directions before using this product. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
Black Jack® Bed Bug & Flea Fogger Clean Fresh Scent 3/2oz.
- KILLS BED BUGS AND FLEAS: Black Jack® Bed Bug & Flea Fogger also controls lice, ticks and other listed insects
- INHIBITS FLEA REINFESTATION: Inhibits reinfestation of fleas for up to 7 months
- CONTAINS NYLAR: Contains Nylar® insect growth regulatory to prevent fleas from developing into the biting adult stage
- WHERE TO USE: Use indoors in enclosed spaces such as apartments,
attics, basements, boats, cabins, closed porches, condos, garages, homes,
kitchens and pet sleeping areas.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins
(0.100%), Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical (Equivalent to 0.080% (Butylcarbityl)
(6-Propylpiperonyl) Ether and 0.020% Related Compounds) (0.100%), N-Octyl
Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide (MGK 264, Insecticide Synergist) (0.167%),
2-[1-Methyl-2-(4-Phenoxyphenoxy) Ethoxy] Pyridine (0.100%). Other Ingredients
For Use: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Read all directions completely before use.
Avoid contamination of food or feedstuffs. For use only when building has been vacated by human beings and pets. Ventilate area for 30 minutes before re-entry. For best results, treat all infested areas. Use one fogger for each 2,000 cubic feet (approximately 15.5x16x8 ft. ceiling) of unobstructed area. Use additional units for remote rooms or where the free flow of fog is not assured. Preparation: Do not use more than one fogger per room. Do not use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets, cabinets or under counters or tables. Do not use in a room 5x5 ft. or smaller; instead, allow fog to enter from other rooms. Turn off all ignition sources such as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open flames or running electrical appliances that cycle off and on (i.e. refrigerators, thermostats, etc.). Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights.
Before You Fog:
1. Remove or cover exposed food, dishes, utensils, surfaces and food-handling equipment Shut off fans and air conditioners.
2. Close outside doors and windows. Remove pets and birds but leave pets' bedding as this is a primary hiding place for fleas and must be treated for best results. No need to discard pet bedding after treatment Cover or remove fish tanks and bowls.
3. Leave rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture in place. This product will not harm furniture when used as directed. Open interior closet doors and cabinets of areas to be treated.
4. Cover waxed wood floors and waxed furniture In the immediate area surrounding the logger. Newspapers may be used. For more effective control of storage pests, open all cupboard doors and drawers for better penetration of fog. Remove all infested foodstuffs and dispose of in outdoor trash. For flea and tick control, thoroughly vacuum all carpeting and upholstered furniture, along baseboards, under furniture and in closets. Put vacuum bag into a sack and dispose of In outdoor trash. Mop all hard floor surfaces.
Read all Directions and cautions before using.
To Start Fogging:
1. Shake fogger well before use: Hold can at arm's length with top of can pointing away from face and eyes. Push down on finger pad until it locks. This will start fogging action.
2. Set canister in an upright position on a table, stand, etc. (up to 30 Inches in height in the center of the area) and place several thicknesses of newspaper under the canister to prevent marring of the surface. Treat the whole dwelling using multiple units in homes with more than one level and numerous rooms.
Leave the building at once. Do not re-enter building for two hours: After two hours, open all outside doors and windows, turn on air conditioners and/or fans and let treated area air for 30 minutes before reoccupying. If additional units are used for remote rooms or where free flow of fog is not assured, increase airing-out time accordingly.
Storage and Disposal: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Always store pesticides in the original container. Store away from food and pet food. Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Do Not Puncture or Incinerate! Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.