Black Jack® House & Garden Insect Control 32 Fl. Oz.
Shake well before using.
Hold container upright and spray away from face.
Do not enter or allow adults, children, or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
Spray when air is still and temperature is not above 90 ̊F. Spray with slow sweeping motion three feet from all plants.
Avoid wetting - a light spray kills pests effectively.
Spray in short bursts.
Repeat application from time to time as long as insects are present.
- Do not leave doors and windows open to keep bugs from entering.
- Inspect screens for holes and loose edges that may allow flies and wasps to enter.
- Flies breed in decaying matter. Remove these sources in yards and garbage areas before flies start to breed.
- Store food in sealed containers.
- Caulk hiding spots and points of entry from outside or neighboring units.
- Spray both upper and lower leaf surfaces to kill insects on plants.